The Ceramics Studio Sale Instructions
START HERE - Important Documents
- CAG Sale Inventory Instructions
- CAG Sales Agreement Form (includes Instructions and Conditions) - pdf
- CAG Sales Agreement Form (includes Instructions and Conditions) - word
- CAG Sale Tips for Marketing Your Work
Frequently Asked Questions
I forgot to email my inventory, how do I do that?
The easiest way is to type your inventory into a Microsoft Word, Word Table, Excel, or Appleworks document and email it in to Ann at CAGinventories@gmail.com.
The format you use is important! Code <TAB> Piece Number <TAB> Description <TAB> Price. Here is an example using Robert’s initials as ID:
- ID Nbr Descr Price
- RGS 1 12” bowl 19
- RGS 2 shino vase 23
- RGS 3 plate 13
- RGS 4 plate 13
- RGS 5 sculpture of child 125
- RGS 6 lidded jar 27
- One piece to a line.
- No extra lines between pieces.
- Each piece of information separated from the next by one TAB. Just ONE TAB.
- NO extra spaces to make things pretty. :-}
- NO $ signs on Price.
- No additional comments within the list.
- ID starts at the left margin; NO leading spaces.
This is important. It will be pretty when printed from our database.
Where do I send it?
Email your inventory (as a word or excel document) as early as possible to:
Ann at CAGinventories@gmail.com
How do I get the ID code of my choice?
If you have a previously selected ID, Ann will print your labels. Use the printed labels for pricing.
If you have no ID, select a first and second choice set and email them to Ann.
Most members use their three initials, but the choice is yours. You must check with Ann to make sure your three-letter choice is not already taken.
Can you print an Inventory Sheet for me?
Yes, as long as you send a readable email inventory at least three days before check-in.
You can receive printed inventory sheets by email and/or at check-in.
How do I send an attachment?
For spreadsheets, the layout is the same as above.
No extra cells between data items, between lines or on left margin.
Be sure to use the same order:
Code <TAB> Piece Number <TAB> Description <TAB> Price.
What file types will work?
- Excel 97-2003
- Excel file Saved with CSV or TAB option
- Microsoft Word or Word Table
- Wordpad on Windows, Preview on Mac
- We can try other file types if needed
Can the Inventories be entered at the CAG web site?
Not at this time. We hope to do so in future.
What about folks who don’t have email or a computer?
The current plan is to have volunteers create an inventory for those unable to do so.
Can you help with a couple? We need manual Inventory Sheets as early as possible.